1. RESERVATION AND MANAGEMENT: Fill out and send the registration form provided by our reservations department with travelers data.
2. PAYMENT RESERVE: Make the deposit of the initial amount agreed to formalize the reservation.
Pay Pal is a service, in any case, foreign to Montes Travel Perú. Through payment with PayPal, Montes Travel Perú will never see the financial data, such as your card number or bank account, of the User. If you have questions about PayPal, you can contact the PayPal Customer Service or consult your own General Conditions.
Payments via PAY PAL and VISA will be with 5.5 percent when you make the payment 50% of the tour or walk.
3. COMMUNICATION: Send an email to email@example.com informing us of the payment.
The reservation will not be considered firm until you have received the registration form and the email confirmation of payment of the reservation.
4. CONFIRMATION RESERVATION: Once we receive the registration form and the corresponding payment we will send the communication with the confirmation of the formal reservation. This deposit will be charged to the final price of the trip.
5. PAY FOR REMAINING AMOUNTS: The rest of the payment must be paid 02 days before the start of each Program or as discussed on your arrival in Cusco.
The remaining balance will be paid in Cusco at least 2 days before the start date of your tour. However, you can also pay in advance through PAYPAL or VISA with 5.5 percent of the merchant fee paid by the traveler. Please notify us if you are paying with PAYPAL or VISA. In Cusco we accept US and Peruvian coins of any denomination. We do not accept broken bills.
* You can hire a trip with less than 3 days in advance depending on the type of tour, in that case the total amount of the requested trip must be paid. (Depending on availability and spaces)
* INCLUDED AND OPTIONAL SERVICES: The services included and optional are those that are specified in the technical file of trip that is facilitated to him after the payment of the reservation.
Our policy for our deposits for our walks and tours are 100% non-refundable. There are no exceptions because Montes Travel Perú, spends a great deal of money on the purchase of permits, entrance tickets and make deposits for reservations or services, most of which are unalterable, non-transferable and non-refundable by the regulation of Government and other entities.
- All Machu Picchu tickets and Inca Trail permits are non-refundable and non transferable so it is not possible to refund tickets / permits. It is also not possible to change the name or date of the reservation. If it is not possible to come on the date you have booked, we can not refund the portion that is paid to the national park. Please know that these regulations are from the Ministry of Culture.
- If you cancel the reservation 40 days or more in advance, we will refund your deposit less the price of the permits or tickets that have already been purchased and can not be refunded. Please note that for some of our tours, walks and additional services that you may have booked, there may not be any money left over from your deposit.
- If you cancel the reservation from 6 to 39 days in advance, we will not be able to refund your deposit. You can also charge an extra for the additional services you required and it is more than your deposit.
- If you cancel your reservation with 5 days before starting the tour or hike, you have to pay 100% of the total cost.
- For some exceptional case you decide to leave the hike in the middle of the trip, you have to pay for all additional expenses like food and transportation. You can join with the group in Machu Picchu for the guided tour and use all our remaining services.
- Montes Travel Perú; Is not responsible for any unexpected event affecting your tour or hike. This includes events that hinder the development of your tour such as bad weather, natural disasters, fires, political instability, strikes or disturbances, and cancellations or transportation delays. Please note that we will do our best to try to continue your tour or hike as planned, however, we will always put first the safety of our passengers and workers.
Any cancellation made by the client must be notified in writing to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.